Who We Are
T C Wealth & Planning Corporation is a leading wealth management and planning firm which provides the management of pooled, segregated and separately managed funds. We provide exceptional depth, breadth and length of service to institutional, corporate and private organizations and families. Assets and clients have been growing since 1975.
We are uniquely positioned to provide investment management services for reserve accounts where income and stability are critical. Excellent equity returns through disciplined management style combined with distinctive advantages in the fixed income areas have separated this firm in its field.
On the bond management side we are able to draw on our available corporate bond underwriting group who provide independent analysis of corporate bonds.
For larger accounts necessitating protection of capital and regularity of income we can provide direct ownership of real estate and commercial/industrial mortgages. This provides asset classes, which maximize income and protects capital. Canadian real estate has low correlation and standard deviation when compared to stocks and bonds. Together, these characteristics combine to significantly lower volatility in the rate of return of an investment portfolio containing real estate.
Commercial and industrial mortgages are an excellent asset when high income and low variability are important considerations. Over long periods of time mortgages will produce similar rates of return as bonds, with two-thirds the standard deviation.
In summary, our strength is in providing the desired investment services are many and can be highlighted as follows:
- A broad array of asset classes and investment styles
- A strong well-seasoned investment portfolio management service team.
- Flexibility, including the ability to provide investment management services on a pooled or separate fund basis.
- Disciplined investment philosophy and strategy which provides superior investment performance (portfolio rate of return and standard deviation) in respect of a client's Statement of Investment Policy.
- Competitive costs based on volume discounts the firm manages. Competitive services based on the breadth and diversity of the institutional, corporate and private clients under management.
- Experience working with institutional, corporate and private clients since 1975. A proud record of long average client tenure.
T C Wealth and Planning Corporation is responsible for:
- Consulting with clients and assisting in the determination of a long-term investment policy.
- Advising clients on the implementation of short-term investment strategies needed to fulfill the investment policy objectives
- Report to clients on investment results and the progress being made to achieve the investment policy objectives
- Provide statements as agreed upon between both parties. Statements may reflect:
- rates of returns
- statements of transactions
- statement of investment funds
- statement of guaranteed funds/term deposits
- statement of payments